Wilson Family

Wilson Family

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Alright, I'm finally figuring this blogging stuff out. Thanks Emma!! I enjoy all of your blogs so much it's such a fun way to keep in touch. I'm excited to share my family too! This is so fun. Yea Yea I'm new at this, so any tips from all you pro bloggers would be great.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Your blog looks awesome!

Andrea Wilson said...

Daisy, I love it - it almost made me cry with those pics and musics. I guess I need to try this out. My little sis. is trying to get me hooked too. We'll see - for now it's packing, adjusting, getting settled into our new home and, you know me, catching up on my various forms of scrapbooking that I already do. This is another great way and I just need to put forth the time! Love ya, Annie