ABC Tag
A-Attached or Single?- Attached
B-Best Friend?- Rawlee
Cake or Pie?- Pie Banana Cream all time Favorite
D-Day of Choice?- Friday- Date Night
E-Essential Item?- Sleep ( I never get to but I love to sleep in can’t wait till summer)
F- Favorite color? Yellow
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Bears
H-Hometown?- West Point
I-Favorite Indulgence?- Ice Cream is the Key to my heart
J-January or July? July- I love summer
K-Kids? 3 fun girls
L-Life isn't complete without? Family
M-Marriage Date?- August 14th
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers & 3 sisters
O-Oranges or Apples?- Oranges
P-Phobia and Fears? Losing one of my kids, I am so paranoid of where they are every second.
Q-Quote?- "Fill your minds with truth. Fill your hearts with love. Fill your lives with service.” Thomas S. Monson
R-Reason to smile?- All the cute things my kids say & do.
S-Season of choice?- Summer (I don’t enjoy being cold)
T-Tag ten people?- Emma, Kim, Joy, Lisa, Cami, AmyLee anyone who wants to.
U-Unknown fact about me?- I eat Oreo’s and milk in bed at least once a week.
V-Vegetable?- zucchini and squash
W-Worse habit?- Not folding the clothes the second they come out of the dryer. The clothes pile up and get all wrinkled. Dang it!
Y-Your favorite food?- A favorite- I just love to eat
Z-Zodiac Sign?- Taurus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love these so that I can get a glimpse of people! I laughed about the oreos because Dallas has them nearly every night, and I am the WORST at laundry. I think wrinkles are a fashion statment, don't you?
Post a Comment