Monday, June 23, 2008
Wasatch Back Relay
We did it! This last weekend Rawlee & I ran the Wasatch Back Relay. It's a 180 mile relay race that goes from Logan to Park City. We had a great team this year and we had so much fun. We finished in 29 hours and 32 minutes. I am the proudest wife. Rawlee was awesome he beat every time we projected for him. We loved running this together, in fact we've already signed up to do it again next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Congratulations you guys! It's wonderful that you can do something like that together. I saw all of the runners through Heber on Saturday and thought of you!
I'm so proud of you both! I know I say your crazy, and you are... but whatever makes you happy! Ha Ha! You guys did great!
I love it! Rawlee you are awesome and Daisy way to talk him into it! I love your fun photos and slide shows of the summer so far. We love you guys and need to see you soon. Have a great 4th!!!!!!!
Post a Comment