Friday, September 19, 2008
Here I go Again!
What was I thinking, I am in panic mode. I am running another Marathon in the morning. I am way more nervous this time because I know what to expect. The only thing that is keeping me going right now is the memory of how awesome crossing the finish line is. Wish me Luck! (I think I am going to throw up) AHHH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hey, I hope you don't mind me lurking...again.
Are you doing Top of Utah?
Maybe I'll see you up there!
Good luck, and I know you'll do awesome!
As for me...well, I'll just be happy to finish.
Oh my gosh- GOOD LUCK! I want to throw up for you. You will do great. Just remember those cute little faces that will be waiting for you when you cross the finish line.
You amaze me Daisy. I think I'm lucky if I can run from my house to the stop sign on 300 N without dying. I hope all went well.
Hey, how did you do?
I didn't see you, but I heard your name being called at the finish line.
It was crazy hard for me. I don't know why it was so much harder than Ogden, but I'm hurting!!
Come talk to me at my blog!
Post a Comment