Wilson Family

Wilson Family

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch!

Fall is so great! The girls and I were able to go to the pumpkin patch with Grandma Elaine and some of our cousins. It was a cold, fun, pumpkin picking outing. Thanks Grandma for getting us all together.


My three goblins


Ada


Scarecrow Cousins


I choose this one!


Three Pumpkins for three girls.

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Your girls are so cute! Fun pictures!

Collings said...

Hello to the Wilsons! I should read my comments more often. You have a beautiful family!

Bianca

Lisa said...

So cute! I love trips to the pumpkin patch.

And, I never congratulated you on finishing the TOU Marathon! Fabulous!! I'm so happy for you!

Andrea Wilson said...

What a cheese ball Ada is on the right side of your blog! She is so funny - I love her. Your girls are so good, Dais. They had such good manners and were so polite at the Halloween party. They need to come to over more often! Hey I'm excited for Saturday. Girls-Day-Out doesn't come often enough. Love ya.