Wilson Family

Wilson Family

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The long locks are gone!

WHAT!! Hailee came to Rawlee & I asking for a major haircut. We tried so hard to convince her otherwise but she had her mind made up. After Ellie saw Hailee's haircut she had to have the same hair-do. Of course they are still darling, but oh I miss those long curly locks. I keep telling myself it will grow back!

5 comments:

Tyler and Laura said...

They look too big! Tell them that it looks great!

Amylee said...

They are the cutest girls! I have always loved short hair on little girls. Good for you for letting them make that choice.

Joy Boaz said...

You girls look so gorgeous! I love the do. I have the cutest nieces EVER!!!

Nate, Cami and Crew said...

Darling girls. So cute! I think it is great that you let them cut their hair, even if you perfered they keep it long. You are a fun mom.

Julie said...

I love your blog! The girls are getting so big. Are you still in West Point? My parents moved there from Oregon. Take care!~ Julie Hoyer