Wilson Family

Wilson Family

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's finally done!

After 2 weeks of research, coloring, crafting you name it we did, Hailee's animal report is done. Hailee worked so hard on this report and got the grade she deserved, A+. We had a lot of fun working on it together and it turned out great. Hailee's favorites are her shirt we made and her 3D yarn Gorilla. Good Job Hailee!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Wow! Looks like she did a lot extra for this report! The yarn gorilla is cute! Great job Hailee!

Nate, Cami and Crew said...

Great Job Hailee!! She is getting so big, I recently ran across a picture I have of her when she was about 2, she has grown up so quickly. Darling girl. Daisy will you send me your email address to camirn@msn.com so I can invite you to our blog. Hope you guys are do well.

Joy Boaz said...

Good job on all of your hard work Hailee!! Everything turned out so well. I love your Gorilla you made!