Wilson Family

Wilson Family

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Wow, this Halloween has been fun and busy. It all started with crazy hair day for red ribbon week at school. I figured it was a week away from Halloween so we should stick with the theme. Then it was time to party at Payden & Tyce's Halloween Party. Thanks Annie your awesome! Then there was the school Halloween parade and off to the ward trunk or treat. Throw in carving pumpkins. On Halloween night, Ada went to my parents and the rest of us dressed in our UTE gear and headed off to the Ute game. It was a great Halloween, but boy am I glad it's over for another year.




3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Darling hairdos! You are so creative!!!

Amylee said...

It is great to see updates! I already told you on FB how much I loved the girls' hair. I simply don't know what to do with girl's hair yet, but I will figure it out, I am sure. I think it is so sweet that Rawlee bought Hailee flowers before their date. I can't wait for Dallas to take Annie out like that.

Nate, Cami and Crew said...

LOVE the hair! Glad that your
Halloween was great. I was also excited to see your updates.