Wilson Family

Wilson Family

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bedrest, UGH!


August started with a shock. Monday night about 8:00pm I started having contractions. After 6 1/2 hours of contactions just 3 minutes apart we headed to the hospital in hopes to get them to stop. With some medication the contractions slowed enough for me to go home. I am now on bedrest and medication until we can control the contractions. My family, friends and neighbors have been great. Thanks everyone. My girls cleaned my house from top to bottom and Rawlee has been my personal slave. Here's to hoping I will be up and at it soon.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your bedrest. Hope things slow down and that you get a few more weeks (at least!) to be pregnant before she arrives. We'll keep you and the baby in our prayers.

Lisa

Joy Boaz said...

You and baby Molly are in our prayers! May she stay in there for a few more weeks!! Hang in there Mama. You are amazing. :)