Monday, April 27, 2009
Spring Break
Time flys when your having fun! I am a little behind so I"ll try to catch up. For Spring Break we were able to surprise the girls with a trip to Disney World. We had a blast. We went to Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Disney World, and still had time for a couple days relaxing at the pool. Ada loved the Princesses and Hailee and Ellie were all about the fast roller coasters. Yes! My girls are roller coaster lovers like me! To see the girls faces after a ride or at one of the parades, just beaming was priceless. At the end of the trip as we were driving to the airport to fly home, Hailee said "Mom and Dad, Thanks for saving up all your money to bring us here". I love my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That is so cute of Hailee to say! I love roller coasters too, I wish my husband did as well... maybe I'll find my riding buddy in Will one day.
Post a Comment