Better late than never to post these pics I guess. I had a blast training and running with my sister Jody. Thanks Jody. Big thanks go out to my Hubby, my kids and my parents for all their support and for cheering me on along the way. It means the world to me!
My girls helped me cross the finish line.

My biggest Fan!

My sister Jody & I
5 comments:
I am so inspired by people like you! Great job Daisy!
Yea!!! Congrats! I would have keeled over and died the first mile. I'm glad you and Jody can share this together.
That is so awesome. I cant wait til I run a marathon. Maybe St. George next year.
You're amazing! And sooo cute to have the girls cross with you!! Way to go!!
Congrats! You rock! Did you do Ogden, too?
p.s. I'm having a CD giveaway on my blog. Come on over and enter!!
Post a Comment