Wilson Family

Wilson Family

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Birthday Weekend!

We've had a fun Birthday Weekend. It all started with Hailee's b-day party Friday Night. We started by making individual pizzas,then off we went for a picture scavenger hunt around the neighborhood (huge success,we had a blast). Then we came back for cake and presents. In the mean time Rawlee put together a slide show of the picture scavenger hunt and we all watched it. Hailee loved it! Saturday was my birthday and Rawlee and I went to lunch at Red Robin and then had a pedicure, very relaxing. Sunday dinner at my parents to celebrate and to end it all we had ice cream at the ball park with the Wilson's Monday night. Good times, here's to another great year!

Happy Birthday Hailee (Hailee & I made this Flip Flop Cake)

Scavenger Hunt: On a slide

Scavenger Hunt: In a shape

Wining Group- We spelled out WIN!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That sounds like a really fun game! The pics are cute and I love the cake! Happy Birthday (late). Love ya!!!

Kim said...

I love the flip flop cake! Very cute!